We are seeing increasing evidence that internal and team coaching is on the rise. Coaching can accelerate the development of talent and enable individuals, teams and whole organisations to release and realise their human capital potential.
Whilst a coaching style of leadership is recognised as best practice, many of our clients are now asking us to design and deliver a tailor made coaching or mentoring qualification as a further assurance to their teams and individuals of the quality of the coaching being delivered in their organisations.
Ask yourself, do we have the skills and qualifications to coach effectively? Are there enough people qualified in our organisation to deliver a high standard of coaching to our people? We can help.
We provide accredited coaching qualifications at a variety of levels depending on your objective.
- ILM Level 3 Award/Certificate in Coaching
- ILM Level 3 Award/Certificate in Mentoring
- ILM Level 5 Certificate in Coaching and Mentoring
- ILM Level 7 Certificate in Executive Coaching and Mentoring
- CMI Level 3 Award/Certificate/Diploma in Coaching and Mentoring
- CMI Level 5 Award/Certificate/Diploma in Coaching and Mentoring
- CMI Level 7 Award/Certificate/Diploma in Coaching and Mentoring
Talk to us
Mary Sisson leads on our coaching brand within the Awbery portfolio and has extensive knowledge and understanding of the subject. She will help you in selecting the most appropriate, effective qualification to match your organisational strategy and ensure you work in partnership with Awbery so you can to raise the bar on coaching and mentoring in your organisation.
Whether for individuals, teams of leaders or whole organisational needs, we can design a bespoke qualification with you.
We'd be delighted to hear from you and begin to understand your coaching needs.