“It was short and snappy, which was exactly what we wanted. Everyone is short of time!”
Rosemarie Anderson, CEO, Rockingham Forest Housing Association
What was the rationale behind booking an IMPACT session for Rockingham Forest Housing Association?
We wanted to give our leadership team an understanding of the coaching tools that were available and how to use them to best effect.
What was good about the IMPACT session?
We covered a lot of information in a half-day session and were provided with information on how to find out more. We used ‘real life’ situations in our discussion, so the practical application of the tools was very clear.
What was different about the IMPACT session?
It was short and snappy, which was exactly what we wanted. Everyone is short of time!
Is there anything you would change about the session/outcome?
No, it went very well.
How will the IMPACT session help you with coaching at Rockingham Forest Housing Association?
We do a lot of informal coaching but this provided us with a clear structure to capture what we are already doing and to enhance and improve on our current approach.
- Really liked OSCAR! Liked using work based situations to put this in to context
- Timing was good - half day allows you to get a grasp of the theories
- Enjoyed the pace, it felt like we learnt a lot in a short space of time
- Enjoyed learning about OSCAR, skill/will, listening, body language and questions
- Thought all of the theories are good for our organisation and will be useful for me personally
- Will definitely look at the OSCAR model again and use it with my team. I recognise the need to develop my own coaching skills
- Easy, relaxed and informative style of teaching. Enjoyed learning how to use different models as tools to coach others
- The session left me wanting to learn more!
- Useful models, easy to understand and relevant
To enquire about hosting your own in-house IMPACT Session contact
Mary Sisson on 01283 703828 or firstname.lastname@example.org