Corporate Social Responsibility
Awbery is committed to being the best we can be through investing in our talent and providing opportunities for progression and success. We aim to reduce our carbon footprint, act in a dignified and respectful manner, whilst supporting our local community.
We also will select an ‘Awbery Charity of the Year’ each year to get behind and raise money for throughout the calendar year.
We are committed to:
- Living a culture of honesty, respect and integrity where each team member is encouraged to take ownership, be creative and work to a high standard
- Promoting a healthy lifestyle and well-being culture
- Providing opportunities for our staff to develop themselves further
- Reducing our impact on the environment by recycling and only using paper where necessary
- Complying with, and where possible going above and beyond all current health and safety and environmental legislation
- Ensuring we are ethically correct in everything we do
- Supporting our local community through fundraising and providing support